Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Multilayered (c.b.c. day 3)






Today my eyes were dancing joyfully through a multilayered paradise.  What fun I had.  Yesterday I stumbled around trying to force a picnic, picnic table, a scenario suited for picnicking, or something that said picnic in any way, shape, or form.  Today....the total opposite.  Everything seemed to be multilayered. This, and this, and this, and this, this, this, this and that too.  No shortage of multilayering around these parts for this little miss. 

Meanwhile my dearest friend who had an absolute blast doing the picnic thing yesterday afternoon with her 17 year old son....she said "Multilayered?  Multilayered?....what the hell does that mean?"  Interesting how all the bootcampers have a different take on the daily tasks.  I love that.

Here are some of my favorites from today.....

Skateboard park ramp art

Along the road

Annie's jewels

Drainage replacement

Lobsterman's ropes

Recycle day

Stackable

Down with the bees

Perfectly pink

Trapped

Thank you for taking the time to check out my photos.  I'm already excited about what will be upcoming tomorrow on day 4 of creativity boot camp.  Check back and see.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I love your takes! The one of the drain pipe is so unique :)

Pink Kiwi Studios said...

Wow, you have been busy. I love all your pictures all your ideas. Great job!

Laloofah said...

It's sure obvious that the multilayers theme really spoke to you! I absolutely love the drainage replacement photo! Hope to see it doing double-duty if you ever do a "shapes" theme! :-)