Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Becoming unplugged



I'm unplugging for a few days.....no cell, no Netflix, no Facebook, no TV, no email, no computer, no blog, no nuttin'.....well except for my camera and 7 friends.  I think there will be wine too-not for me, but for them which will notch up the fun.  I did this last year too-it was a hoot.  Such a great time that the friends said...."is there anyway we can make this an annual event?"  I'm fulfilling that request.

Hope to have fun memories, clearer mind, and great photos when I land back on the planet on Sunday sometime.  Wish me luck and bon voyage.

4 comments:

Laloofah said...

Ahh, unplugging like that can be so restorative! I AM very glad you are taking your camera along (can't imagine you wouldn't!) Does Tula get to go too?

Have great fun with your friends, enjoy lots of R&R, blow out the cobwebs and come back refreshed and renewed (and with, as you say, lots of great photos!) :-)

Laloofah said...

PS Love the blue jeans bulletin board!

Corinne said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Jamie said...

What a great idea - enjoy it