Pages

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Closing in



I am excited that I finally found the macro feature on my camera.  Now I can post something on "macro friday" over at Blogging from Bolivia.com.  Had I not lost misplaced the booklet for my camera a few years ago, I would have been shooting macro shots for months now.  Oh well, something new to experiment with.  I hope you enjoy my macro Friday captures.

This peach was as juicy and delicious as it looks.

I don't drive and text, but I did drive and shoot pictures.  I've already been scolded by my best friend.  It was a beautiful warm, clear and crisp day in Maine yesterday.  I grabbed this shot of driving with my windows open down Route 111 in Lyman at 55 m.p.h.  The passing blue car on the opposite side of the road was pure bonus....and luck.

5 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

Oh neat... I like the driving one! The peach just looks wonderful though! Yum!

Mrs Mar said...

The peach looks simply delishous.

The car one is grate, love the blue car moving in the background.

Mom of M&Ms said...

The juice on the peach ws awesome.. How yummmy..Great entry.

Laura said...

Nice shot! I've come to love macro shots of fruit!
I like the composition :)

leavesnbloom said...

I can't commend you on the 2nd one - I know one dear mom who is grieving over her 21 year old daughter being killed last month while driving. Please be careful. But the peach one is just mouthwatering - glad you found your macro at alast - it took me a year before I used mine.