Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lookin' for Stuff 24/365

This post is in response to Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt over at her blog Ramblings and Photos.  Ashley has an amazing blog with something for everyone....check it out!



Here's what I found this week:

{24/365} Wish/Dream
It hasn't been my dream to climb a mountain, but yesterday I did my first climb ever at Cardigan Mt in NH.  When I reached the summit I felt like I was just a little closer to my wishes and dreams that live out there in the blue beyond.

Clean
This handmade soap seemed the perfect match for clean.

Currency
My best friend is studying in an interfaith chaplaincy program.  Today she and her classmate were responsible for a service where they both spoke about the role music plays in their spirituality.  This pretty collection plate was left out for donations.

Pair
A pair of pretty red early droppers

Square
Each time I pass this building I'm struck by this row of 3 square windows.  There's something restful about them.

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great, my favorite though is your first shot. What an incredible experience and an incredible view. Hope you have a great week!

Mom of M&Ms said...

I love your last shot the best.. I feel quieted just looking at it. Very cool to go on a climb as beautiful at that must have seemed. Love the offering plate.. and the fact that it was overflowing!

Katie said...

All your photos are wonderful! I LOVE the view from the summit! And the leaves! And those windows are so cool!

Jamie said...

Love those gorgeous leaves!

Carol Blackburn said...

All very beautiful photos, Susan. You've a great eye!

Linda Robinson said...

Great photos... Your leaves are such a great pair.... and great job on hiking that mountain.

justine said...

I love these photographs and I love the colour of the leaves especially

SarahinSC said...

Neat shots! The red leaves are so pretty and the wish picture is gorgeous!

urban muser said...

love that first photo! so cool that you climbed up there.