Pages

Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Macro Madness 15, 16/365



It's Friday and that can only mean one thing....and that is, if I remember, I can post something to Macro Friday over at Blogging from Bolivia.  Beautiful blog-take a peek.

I love macro shots.  Perhaps much like the grass is always greener saying, because my camera doesn't do macro shots so well.  Its a point and shoot.  While I shouldn't begrudge my camera-it is producing some lovely shots for me, there are times when I wish it were more of a workhorse than it is.  I'm still saving my pennies for that DSLR and the pennies are getting close to enough.  I just want to make a good choice, you know?

Here are my macro attempts for today's post.

{16/365}  Through the Guardrail.

This is a place where another vertical support post would have been attached if necessary.  The resulting hole left for some sort of bolt gave me a little window to look through  to the water this morning.

{15/365}  Hand Towel.

I belong to a daily challenge group through my Flickr account.  Yesterday's challenge word was towel.  This was my take.

Thanks for checking out my macroness for the day.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that first photo!

Just Me said...

Very nice macros! I love the edit on the hand towel. Enjoy your weekend!

Mom of M&Ms said...

great macros.. and i don't use a macro lens at all. I have fun and it looks like you do too! My 6 year old likes your pictures a lot!!!!

Mommy2Four said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the first one!

Laura said...

Very neat shot! I love the perspective on that first one.

I'm with you on longing for a DSLR ;-)

Ewa said...

I know what you mean about DSLR, they are a bit expensive, I saved for mine and I am very happy now :)

KT said...

very interesting... I love the texture!