Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nothing {32/365}

This post is in response to "nothing" the prompt for this week at The Sunday Creative at Maegen's wonderful blog "Life Set to Words".  Check other interpretations of nothing there.

The Sunday Creative


It may seem like nothing.....

but if you try.....

and sometimes you must try very, very hard.....

amazing things can happen....

and you can find the joy, delight, and satisfaction....

{32/365}  in you.


With thanks to my nephew who often helps me see what I should already know.  Our life lessons come to us in many ways and forms.  The wisdom of being 4.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful....it's the simple things that can bring the most joy....
P

married2mydreamman said...

wonderful take on the prompt!

Corinne said...

Those are such great shots! :) There's nothing better than bubbles to remind us of a little magic.

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome shots, Susan. Such fun you must have had with your nephew. What a cutie!

justine said...

very clever and great shots, lovely.

Jamie said...

What a great take on the prompt! And, he is adorable.

urban muser said...

love it. very creative take on this prompt.

laura said...

Hey Susan,

I have to say I have not been to your post and just quickly glanced at your pictures but I had to tell you how much I love the Quinn pictures. So very cute and adorable. Nice work my friend. I will come back another day and get caught up on the reading.