Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy Day 34/365

This post is part of "Today" over at Communal Global.  Visit their blog and see what others are doing around the globe today.




I'd like to tell you that today amazing and exciting things are happening here in southern Maine, but it is a dreary overcast day of ordinary measure.

To help beat the hum-drum quality of the day I had breakfast out with my best friend which included a grilled mixed berry muffin.

{34/365} Here's the assorted paperwork clogging my desk and mind today.

On my way back from an appointment I saw this scene at the front steps of the local library.

I couldn't help but stop and snap a few of Josh perched in mid-air working on the detailed trim.

We exchanged some pleasantries....Josh is always one for pleasantries, and then I headed back to the office.

Where all this was still waiting for me.

5 comments:

Rose said...

All that paperwork looks like a bummer, but Josh is a cutie.

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Susan, breakfast looked yummy. I guess Josh doesn't have vertigo. As for the paperwork, my saying is tackle one piece at a time. I work by L. Ron Hubbard's model of efficiency. If you pick up a piece of correspondence, etc. handle it right there and then. Do not put it down and pick up something else. This wastes time. His model says "do it now, and do it youself or else delegate it and forget it." This is how we buy loafing time; time to do the fun and enjoyable things we love. His model has served me well over the years.
Wishing you a wonderful evening. There is always tomorrow to tackle those tasks; unless one of them is paying the electric bill today.
(smile)

Jamie said...

Paperwork, the worst part of every job

Ashley Sisk said...

Tell me about it...I spent the day writing a report. Ugh.

Ashley said...

Nice pics!