Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 30/365

This post is in response to Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ashley Sisk's blog Ramblings and Photos.  Check out Ashley's blog to see what others found on their scavenger hunt and also to check out Ashely's amazing photos and creativity.






This week's hunt included: miniature, water droplet, bedhead, colorful, and eyes.

Miniature 
I had to think for awhile about miniature.  Yesterday it dawned on me that my new hearing aids are quite miniature-and they do much more than their little size might indicate.  I find it amusing that when people learn that I wear hearing aids their first remark is "I can't even see them!"  They get so enthralled with the discreetness of them, they rarely ask me how well I can hear with them.

Water droplet
  I found this beautiful flower on my walk this morning.  The bonus was the water droplets all over it.

Bedhead
I live alone and have short hair....bedhead isn't a big factor around my place.  One morning my cat was sitting sweetly on my pillow after I arose.  Of course as soon as I was ready to take the shot off the Princess went to a new perch, leaving me a photo of a pillow and and unmade bed.  Sigh.....

{30/365} Colorful
Autumn is in the air and the leaves are beginning to change and float downward.  I liked this selection in various stages of color.

Eyes 
 I was out looking for light photos last Sunday morning when I bumped into the local reverend walking her 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs.  She was giving them a quick around the block before she had to get to work, but let me grab a photo.  Betsy decided to lie down and rest, but Ben was perfectly willing to strike a pose.  Ben does have soulful eyes.

I had a good time searching for my scavenger hunt items.  Thanks for checking out what I found.  If you'd like to play along, you're more than welcome....click on the button above to find out how to join in.


9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all great shots. I especially lovey our water droplet shot. Great work with each of the items and I hope you have a great week!

justine said...

these are fantastic, great set of prompts

The Frat Pack + Me said...

love water droplet!!

Becky said...

Great shots! I waw shoping for a picture of your bedhead, thought!

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely photos, Susan. Enjoy your commenary too.

Jamie said...

Great finds!

Sheri said...

Your flower is beautiful!!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great shots, love the dog and the beautiful flower

Ashley said...

Hi new follower here. I love your pictures. I used to be a teacher of hearing impaired little ones and my it looks like the technology has sure changed!