Pages

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Macro Friday



Every Friday is macro day over at Blogging from Bolivia.  Click on the button above and check out some way cool macro shots on her fabulous blog.


This morning I woke up and found the mess I left all over my art table last night.  I'm working on my Project Sketchbook 2011 piece by piece during the evenings.  The odd part is I was hoping to make it a photographic project, but after much thought it's become a drawing project.  I'm not much of a drawing artist...but the beauty of project sketchbook 2011  is it's premise...that art is for everyone.  That includes me.  I can only get better. I have 40 pages to fill and 5 are done....that's 12%.  Got to keep moving.

I love macro shots, but without the super lens my only way to capture them is with the macro setting on my camera.  I always appreciate the photos taken with the high powered lens....but for now, here's my capture from this morning after a little picking up.

I love colors!

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love all the colors!

justine said...

these are really lovely colours too, great macro

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful macro, Susan. Wishing you a great weekend.

lisa said...

Wonderful colors.

Siobhan said...

Great Colors...fantastic shot!

Jamie said...

Colors make me happy too!

Shell said...

I love it!

Rosie leavesnbloom said...

colours are great

Laura (Blogging from Bolivia) said...

love the color!! great shot!