Pages

Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Macro Friday 44/365



It's Friday, my most favorite day of the week.....and also time for macro Friday over at Blogging from Bolivia.  Follow the above button to see others beautiful macro shots.


I love macro shots.  I don't always take them, but I always appreciate them....they rather awe me.  I found a lot of berries this week; blues, reds, yellows....round, oval, on vines, bushes, and spread on the ground.  Berries make very cool macro shots.

Here are my takes on macro for this week.  Thanks for checking out what I found.


These are not "the" Maine blueberries, just berries that are blue.  They were dangling and blowing in the wind near the river.


I have no clue what kind of berries these are either.  They looked so lovely in the morning sunlight after a prior rainy night.  I call them criss-cross berries and am certain that's not their name...but I love that touch of red inside the yellow exterior.

{44/365} I am lucky to have strong sunlight that pours into my kitchen.  I snapped this one this morning while waiting for my eggs to cook.  Its my favorite of the three. 

13 comments:

Liz said...

I love sunny kitchens too. Great captures.

justine said...

OOHH I love them all, I agree with you, the last one is my favourite, I love the light and the composition, ready for your meal!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So pretty! LOVE those yellow ones. They look like marbles!

Ewa said...

I love blue berries they are very eye catching:)
great photos!

Ashley Sisk said...

That first one especially is so simple and beautiful! Well done.

lisa said...

All of these are wonderful, but that first shot is amazing!!!

Betty Jo said...

All three photos are super, but the last one is my favorite too. The light and composition are awesome. I have sun streaming into my kitchen and dining area in the mornings too and was just shooting there yesterday for Scanvenger Hunt Sunday at Ashley Sisk's.

Rose said...

Great shots...I like all three, but the blue berries are especially pretty.

Carol Blackburn said...

All are very lovely photos, Susan. Love the sun in the kitchen. Used to love the sun in the classroom as a child and would always choose a seat near south or east windows to maximize my exposure to the warm morning sun. Gee, I haven't thought about that in ages!

Ray said...

Beautiful photos!!

Mackenzie said...

Gorgeous macro shots! I love the first one!

Laloofah said...

I think this may be the first time I can't choose a favorite pic! Love them all, and for different reasons. Okay, if you absolutely MADE me choose, it would probably be the yellow berries with the perky little splashes of red on them. I just love those colors! :-)

Miss Becky said...

I love all three. each one gives me a very pleasant feeling. I think they're beautiful and I can see why your fave is number three.