Pages

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Scavengers Delight



Don't tell anyone, but it's Monday.  It's not that I missed Sunday, I just missed posting on Sunday for the Sunday Scavenger Hunt over at Ashley's Ramblings and Photos.  Busy....what can I say?  This week's list was kind of tricky, but I did get it done.  I was searching for 5 Senses, Child/Children, Dining, Night, and Sky.


5 Senses:  I was stumped on this one....not sure how to cover all 5.  I figure you can see, smell, and touch this.  But you could also taste the water drops and hear them splash when they landed.  Does that cover the 5 senses enough?

Child/Children:  This topic should be easy, but when you don't have kids...it's tricky.  People aren't too enamored of strangers taking pix of their kiddos.  I settled for this beautiful statue located at the Franciscan monastery in town.

Dining:  I was invited to dinner in celebration of my friend's birthday.   I was delighted when lobster was her birthday dinner wish.  Yum.  The chocolate mouse birthday cake was delicious too.

Night:  The end of night, or early morn.  Full moon. 

Sky:  I found this morning sky enormously appealing.  Beautiful reflections on the river below too.

Those are my finds for this week.  I'm looking forward to searching out the next list.  Hoping it might be a smidge easier this week.  Thanks for checking out my finds.


 







10 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Beautiful photos, Susan. Enjoy your day.

Jamie said...

Beautiful! It was worth waiting a day to see these.

Renegades said...

Ohhhh I love lobster.

Great sky photos!

Elizabeth's Photo Blog said...

Great photos! The sky is so beautiful.

Rosie said...

Beautiful photos!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great series of photos this week. That sky photo is breathtaking and I love your child shot. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with next week's list. Have a great week!

walshblog said...

Great shots again this week. I love the sky shot, amazing!

Clare B said...

Your sky pictures is beautiful - very emotive.

Thanks for the pep-talk on my ISO post too! It's always great to get positive feedback about the posts because I'm not always sure that people think the same way as I do.

Linda Robinson said...

Great finds. I love your sky shot.. It is beautiful. I had a little trouble with the child shot also.. You are right. People don't want a stranger snapping off shots of there kids.. Any who.. I enjoyed your photos..

Buckeroomama said...

Great take on the children's theme. ...and that sky shot is just lovely!