Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today



Here's today in Maine.  Check out more "todays" from around the globe at Communal Global .  I think you'll be delighted with what you see.

I'm not always observant of the little things in life.  Here's proof that when I do take time to be in tune with the little things....they have so much to offer.

Now that autumn is here and the tourists have left, I am enjoying being able to walk the beach at anytime with my dog. 

I find the beach beautiful in all seasons.


I'd rather see these parked mid-day then out on the streets in the early a.m. or in the hours after school. Necessary...but not fun to be behind.

We've still yet to have a hard frost.  Our foliage is amazingly abundant and colorful...

...on the trees or driven down by wind and rain.

That's how it looks around here today.  Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your today is very beautiful indeed! I always forget what a pleasure it is to drive to work during the fall and winter when the school bus' are out in force. Oh, how love those little people they carry though

: )

Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday. Thank you for joining ours and adding your delightful post to the mix!

Rose said...

Those are beautiful pictures. The idea of the "todays" around the globe is so cool.

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful!

Rosie said...

Thanks for sharing your today! So beautiful - I'd like to be there! Have a wonderful day!

Carol Blackburn said...

Hey Susan, looks alot like up here today. :)
Great photos.

Jamie said...

Your leaves are looking beautiful! Our fall colors are just about over, I'm going to miss it - especially if it means the snow is on the way.

ToadMama said...

Beautiful. What a fabulous in which to wander...

Manisha said...

We're not so colorful this year, but the hint of color is still wonderful. I love your shots and wish I could walk along that water!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful shots!! I love the last one... such beautiful colors!

likeschocolate said...

Great photos! Have a fantastic week!

Style Attic said...

LOL about the buses ;) GREAT shot!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Hi first time here and I love your photos(fav:shells), header, and background!! Love the mood on your blog =)
Thanks for sharing your today with us at the communal global!
Have a Fabulous Wednesday!