Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today 89/365

This post is in response to "today" at Communal Global.  Check out other "todays" from around the world at their fabulous blog. 


Today I'm starting to get into Thanksgiving mode.  Work is quiet (blessedly) and I'm starting to feel a bit more rested after the last couple of crazy weeks.  I'm looking at being able to bind together a few days off in a row and looking forward to it. 

I'm also getting close to the end of the semester for my digital photography class.  We have our final project to turn in, so with each spare moment I'm sifting through days and days of photos trying to find just the right combination.  I'll be spending much of the coming days trying to edit my shots a bit and put together a theme that shows I've learned something since September. 

So, today I'm experimenting in Photoshop to see if any of my creative ideas will work.

{89/365} View of an old RR Bridge crossing

Postcard creation


Playing with photomerge....8 photos merged together to create a panoramic.  Kind of cool.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's happening "today" around here.  May your today be a happy one.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

The panoramic is really cool! I love all of your photos and I adore the Christmas Tree Farm!

Anika said...

I really like that panorama. That's one of my favorite things to do with Photoshop. This photo is quite beautiful...clean lines, clear sky, and interesting water...really like it.

Ashley Sisk said...

Photomerge is definitely cool - I haven't done it well.

likeschocolate said...

Great job! Hope you find rest this week!