Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simple Beauty 113/365

This post is in response to "simple beauty" over at Faith's blog Simplicity.  She's great....check out her blog to see other "simple beauty" takes and especially if you're interested in upping your photography skills.  She has a class starting soon.



{113/365}  I caught an amazing dusky sunset a few nights back when I was trying to hit a prompt of "silhouette".  These trees helped me hit the prompt, but the towering blue clouds were what was hitting me. 
It continues to awe me what beauty is all around us in this great big world.  A dazzling show is available every day if we only stop to see it.  I need to stop more often...trying-and starting to succeed.

5 comments:

Tezzie said...

That is really beautiful! And, you're right...stopping to see the simple beauty is something we all need to do more often! Thanks so much for stopping by my place to leave such a kind comment :D

Ashley Sisk said...

What an amazing capture. Absolutely gorgeous.

Carol Blackburn said...

Beautiful shot, Susan.

Rosie said...

What an amazing shot!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love this picture SO much. Come over and add it to Communal Global this week, ok? : )