Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today

This post is in response to Communal Global's Tuesdays Around the World.  They want to see my "today".  I'm not so sure they really do but...
I suggest you check their blog and see some lovely todays, especially after seeing mine. :)


Becky over at Life with Kaishon saw my post a few days back which included this lovely photo.....
...and she commented so sweetly "I love this...post it over at communal global on Tuesday"....
so, there it is.

I'd like to tell you that this beautiful setting was my today
BUT
I'd be a big liar.  I wish my today was a beautiful sunset and silhouette like that, but some days just aren't. 
My today was much more like this:

Ordinary. Burger and salad accompanied by...

Reward wine for making it through the day.  Don't let the name fool you.  There's no dancing and no bull happening around here.

That was my today.  The best thing is it's December 21st so starting tomorrow we're on the right side of summer!!  Thanks for bearing with me.  I'm sure I'll have lovely sunset silhouettes again sometime soon.


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Great photos! Doesn't solstice mean that from here on out the days get longer?

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like a good day to me.

Becky said...

Speaking of dancing...gues what I found a picture of yesterday? A certain African dancing workshop. Time to post it??

Life with Kaishon said...

I love your ordinary day : ) Oh, yes I do.
Thank you for posting. Whenever I see your name in the list I get a smile on my face. Truly I do.

Merry Christmas friend!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like a good ay to me!

Carol Blackburn said...

That is an awesome sunset, Susan. And to think you've captured it forever in a photo.

Miss Becky said...

Ha! You always put a smile on my face. Your ordinary has a special quality to it. Merry Christmas Dorian Susan, and wishing you light, peace, and love in the coming year.

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful compositions on his blog. Wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Best wishes. Leovi.