Pages

Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Weekend Reflections 127/365

Linking up with James at Newtown Area Photo for weekend reflections.  James has a sharp eye for beauty in his part of the world, Newtown PA....a place I once called home.  I'm sure you'd enjoy his images as well as other "reflections" from around the globe.  Take a peek.

Yesterday I had a 4:00 appointment in the neighboring towns of Biddeford and Saco.  I was a couple minutes early and could see the light was just lovely so I swung into the Amtrak station to grab a few photos.  Behind me the sun was easing behind the Biddeford skyline of mills and spires and in front of me the station was glowing.  I found a few reflections in puddles left by the melting snow, but the real beauty was the combination of the skyline and station windows.  I might have missed it if it weren't for James' inspiring blog concept. 




{127/365}




6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What lovely reflections, Susan! And beautiful skies as well! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Enjoy!

Sylvia

maiaT said...

Beautiful reflection photos and a gorgeous sky.
Happy New Year!

Lesley said...

What a gorgeous sky!
Happy New Year

MacDougal Street Baby said...

I love the reflections I see in windows! Lovely pictures!

MARGARET GOSDEN 2 said...

Great shots! I, too, am experiencing loss of hearing since about the same time. I am on the cusp of deciding on aids but I have grown to like the
silence! I feel compensated in other ways such as enjoying the visual arts but I would miss the music if that was major in my life. Happy New Year
discoveries!

James said...

What a beautiful sunset! I like the reflection and the way the building is drenched in warm light.