Pages

Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Weekend Reflections

James over at Newtown Area Photos hosts "weekend reflections" every Friday.  I love seeing his reflection takes as well as reflections from his participants around the globe.


When I saw James' take this week, it reminded me of a neat shot I took one evening a week or so back.   This beautiful decoration was hanging on a shop door.  While there are lots of James in his NYC shot, there are 7 of me....perhaps that's a lucky thing.  I love too that you can see the sidewalk and downtown buildings reflected in the ornaments.
That's my reflection(s) for this week.

5 comments:

Clytie said...

Wow, that's a lot of beautiful reflections! :=}

Merry Christmas!

Laloofah said...

That's really lovely, Sue! Festive, fun and beautiful.

Merry Christmas to all seven of you. Well, actually to all eight of you, to include the original you. :-)

wenn said...

Merry Christmas!

Malyss said...

Our reflections have the same spirit this week!And that's so good to enjoy Christmas time through such pictures!

Cryingbear said...

nice shot!