Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Carnation Pink P64

Linking up with Project 64....out of the box....a color a week from the 64 Crayola crayon box.  This is a new challenge for me.  I missed week one where the color was yellow-green, but earlier posted this lettuce photo which likely would have covered me for the first week.



This is week 2 and the color is carnation pink.  Here's my take:


I don't know what it is that appeals to me about the color thing, but for right now it seems like fun.  Check back next week when the color is Chestnut Brown.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it!

Brooke said...

I love it!I like how you framed it in the color too! Thanks for linking up! Don't worry about missing the first week, we want everyone to participate as often or as little as they want! Thanks for linking up and hope to see you back next week!

Rosie said...

This is beautiful - great focus, I love ig!

Carol Blackburn said...

Pretty pink shot, Susan. Can't wait to see the chestnut.

Clare B said...

Love this shot - the colour is perfect for the theme.

Traci said...

Wonderful take and composition!