Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chestnut P64

Linking up with Project 64, out of the box with my color post for the week.....only 61 colors to go!


This week's color was chestnut.  Didn't find much chestnut catching my eye this week, but while looking for something else in my brother's office I spied one of his few decorative items-a fishing basket with feathers poking out one side.  I'm pretty sure they're some kind of duck feathers as he is a hunter, but that's only a guess.  Hope this works.

Brothers Feathers-Chestnut Brown

8 comments:

Danelle said...

Perfect for chestnut!

Stephani said...

Works great! Nice job.

Cat said...

pretty!

Carol Blackburn said...

Hey Susan, awesome feathers. Remember that painting of the moon and feathers I was trying to paint a while ago? No.....well maybe I'll just have to try it again (since I wrecked the first one) and use these feather designs. :)

Brooke said...

Oooo I really like this, great color find!

Thanks for linking up with p64
http://www.project64colors.blogspot.com

Scrappy Grams said...

gorgeous!

Simone said...

This is absoulutely brilliant! What a great find. Thats what I love about these challenges really makes you think laterally!

DWA @ Studio Z said...

Love the colors! Makes me want to reach out and touch them.