Pages

Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Macro Friday

Linking up with Laura at Blogging from Bolivia for macro Friday. Buzz on over and check out some very cool pix.




There is very little but frozen snow, dirt, ice, and ugly brown grass around here...so I was delighted to find this stone wall planter filled with colorful ground cover glowing in the afternoon sun yesterday while I was walking the dog...who dutifully stood still and waited while I snapped a few.

This outdoor drinking fountain, it's stainless steel blazing in the sun, I found near the baseball field in the local park.  Not a soul around but me and the dog.  Won't be a single parking spot available next June.  I captured this with inspiration from Justine as part of "partially seen".  I'm always inspired when I view her photographs.

Thanks for taking a quick peek at my shots today.  Happy Friday-my favorite day of the week.


5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your water fountain shot - very neat.

Rosie said...

Happy Friday to you, too, Susan! I absolutely agree, Justine is such an inspiration!

Deb said...

Nice photos. Love the light in the first one!

Buckeroomama said...

I love both ... especially the light in the first one --just beautiful!

Laura said...

You've captured both shots superbly. Love the drinking fountain!