Pages

Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Macro Friday

Linking up with Laura at Blogging from Bolivia for Macro Friday.  I adore the macro shots and do look forward to the day when I have a lens that will really do that work with me.  Right now, I'm at close-up faux macro, but it's all good.


Well big surprise, (she said sarcastically) out the window today we have more of this:

My view from the kitchen into the backyard.

So....my immediate reaction was to make hot coffee with cinnamon.  I think this may be the more adult version of hot chocolate, tho' I'm not totally opposed to that either.  Perhaps later.


Hope where you are it's sunny and warm.  I'm off to Bolivia in my mind.

7 comments:

justine said...

it is such a pretty view out of your window, your warming drink sounds delicious, hope the snow clears up soon!

Ashley Sisk said...

Hot chocolate with cinnamon sounds sooo good right now!

Rosie said...

Unfortunately, I'm neither sunny nor warm, so I'll join you in Bolivia! ;-)
Could you bring that coffee - sounds and looks great!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

I love it- it's so much prettier than the brown we have here & I will take the coffee any time :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

UMM I am cold, but with no snow.. thinking I like that cinnamon idea. Your shots are awesome

Laloofah said...

Well I think that view out your window is gorgeous, so I'll house and critter-sit for you while you're basking in Bolivia! :-)

Jamie said...

I shoveled again this morning too - so ready for winter to disappear.