Pages

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

White on White


Linking up with Faith at Simplicity for this week's theme, white on white and keeping it simple.

Hand towel in my bath against the white walls.  I do have other colorful stuff in there though.  I rather like the white on white and appreciated the reminder to custom set the white balance, tho' still looking a bit gray I'm afraid.

Out walking I saw this white rocker on a front porch and thought it might also qualify as white on white.

Just don't know who might sit out on this porch when the temps are only in the teens.  Brrrrr.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Brrr is right! Your photo of the towel is amazing, I can never get my white balance right.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the towel shot - the washed out look totally works.

Clare B said...

lovely shots - didn't realise that Faith was doing White on White this week, will have to link up as it's become my "theme" for my photos this week.

Jensamom23 said...

These are lovely.

Faith said...

That towel shot is awesome.

David Larson Evans said...

I enjoyed looking at your photos...very nice.