Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yesterday 146/365

I'm linking up with the lovelies at Communal Global today, but I'm a day late-and you'll see why when you see what yesterday looked like around here.  Check out the other timely posts over at Communal Global to see what yesterday looked like from around the globe.




Smart worker bees know what to do.

Maine students go in most all conditions.

{146/365} View from the front.

No better from the rear.

My across the street neighbor....
Who shortly after paused, walked across the street and said....
"So, you had 'nuff winter yet?"
Oh Puh-leeez.

That was my today yesterday.  Hope yours was good.

3 comments:

Scrappy Grams said...

Ours in Indiana didn't look like yours, but according to forecasts, it soon will.

Carol Blackburn said...

Afternoon Susan, I've pretty much been out shoveling and snow blowing every few hours with my hubby cleaning off the roof. The roads here are pretty much down to the tar now and as I have to got to work after dark tonight I think that's a very good thing. I hear we are getting more snow tonight. Fortunately I've always loved to shovel for exercise; it just feels so good. Great shots!

Karen the Suburbanite said...

I love this post. It's perfect for my Beat the Blues Party, come link up! http://goodbycityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com