Pages

Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Grey P64 159/365

Linking up with the lovelies over at Project 64 for this week's grey challenge.  Having lots of fun looking for colours.  Might you like to join in as well?



project64 button




Don't know why I like the colour grey.  I like it for clothes and shoes and for subtlety.  I DON'T, however like it for my weather, please and thank you.

I'm kind of excited about my grey catch this week.  It was one of those grab the camera quick moments when beauty and awe (as opposed to shock and awe) strike you in a heartbeat.  Glad I was able to catch this in the light.  Hope it strikes you as well.

Steam {159/365}

{159/365} Steam

Thanks for checking out my grey.  Have a colorful day.

18 comments:

Cat said...

very nice capture!

Colleen said...

LOVE your capture for gray. I think it's my favorite one so far.

Carol Blackburn said...

Great catch, Susan.

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is awesome. Love it!

Laloofah said...

I like the color grey too, it usually evokes a sense of serenity for me. But leave it to you and your camera to also find a way to express its beauty. What a fantastic photo!

Side by Side said...

Wow...awesome love this shot.

Becky@ My Daily Journey said...

Love this!

Jamie said...

Wow - what a capture!

Brooke said...

Wish I could catch a capture like that! Love it! Thanks for linking up with project64!

Simone said...

Oh Wow! This is fantastic, I don't know how you managed to capture this so well. I just adore it!

Carletta said...

I'm closing my jaw now. :)
Excellent capture!

Karin van D. said...

What a great shot. Beautiful!

Faith said...

ooh - LOVE this shot!! The steam is so beautiful.

Bel said...

Wow... I can feel the steam

Our Journey As One said...

Incredible. thanks for joining us at project 64

Ang said...

So beautiful!!!

Susan said...

Nice capture. I love steam shots, and the bowl is pretty too.

DWA @ Studio Z said...

Love it!