Pages

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Macro Friday 170/365

Linking up with Laura over there at Blogging from Bolivia for Macro Friday.  Head on over and check some of the other close-ups and macros.


Yay it's Friday.  My favorite day of the week.  I think that's a left-over from being in and working in schools for so long.  Friday was the milestone one was shooting towards each week....and when reaching it, the weekend seemed oh so sweet.  Now that I sell real estate, every day is rather like every other day, yet Friday still remains my favorite.  Old habits die hard I guess.

I don't know what made me take these photos this morning, but I'm glad I did.  Perfect for macro Friday.


Button
{170/365} Button
Zipper

Loop

Zip Up

I am totally a blue jeans kind of girl.  I wear them almost everyday and feel most comfortable in a pair of jeans.  Guess this is just giving the old faithfuls some props.

Happy Friday to you.  Hope your weekend is fantastic....I unfortunately am working.  Bummer.

13 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

How cool - I never thought of taking shots like that before. I really like the light in your photos and the way that some of the stiching has turned into a lovely bokeh. Congrats again on winning Macro Friday last week.

Buckeroomama said...

The lighting in this set of shots is just perfect!

You could say that blue jeans are my uniform. I love them and practically wear them every day. :)

Jamie said...

Great shots!

I'm thrilled it is Friday - my favorite day too. I'm always full of anticipation of what I'll get done over the weekend.

Courtney said...

Love fridays as well. These are very cool! Isn't macro the greatest?!

Miss Becky said...

oh my, such beautiful light. and the denim has great texture too. I'm glad you took those photos because you always inspire me. I just can't do macro.
and hey, if you're working that must mean you're selling real estate and in this economy that's a real good thing. have a beautiful weekend, in spite of work!

Ray said...

Great shots!

justine said...

love these macros, I live in jeans too

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

You have inspired me to look for the simple things and find how to make them interesting. I love those shots.

Tezzie said...

Absolutely beautiful <3...jeans companies will be calling at any moment, wanting to use your photos for their next ad :D

deb duty said...

Very fun shots of an every day item!

Teagan said...

I LOVE the lighting & colors in your shots - you made something simple really beautiful!

And congratulations on your Friday Macro win last week!! :)

lisa said...

Me too! I would live in jeans if I could!
These are fantastic macros! Wonderfully sharp detail.

Randy said...

These are great shots. They would be great shot for ads!