Pages

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Macro Friday 169/365

Making a quick drop in to Macro Friday over at Laura's Blogging from Bolivia.  Push on through to see other macro shots....they're awesome.


My photos this week are kind of goofy.  I'm shooting through this sort of blah and difficult stretch of winter where I'm so eager for the dreary dirty snow to move along and give me a boost of energy.  I keep taking photos tho....but the subjects are getting odd.  I guess that's OK-you just never know what will work.

Key Ring {169/365}
{169/365} Key Ring
When the light is hitting something nicely, no matter the subject.....take a photo.  That's my motto.

Candy Dish on Coffee Table

Candies left for the taking at my local salon.  I didn't take candy, just photos. 



Fresh Orange

I'm not much of a fruit eater....definitely short on that 3 or 5 or however many it should be a day.  I might get that many in during a week.  Does that count?  I do love the look of oranges-they're like sunshine that you can taste.

Neon Orange Slices

And when winter makes you kind of nutty....make the orange slices neon....sure-whatever. 

12 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, those are incredible!! I'm new to macro. Your work is amazing.

So nice to meet you♥

Very intersting shots...

love and life ♥ said...

Gorgeous macro's!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really neat - I like your first shot a lot.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner of last weeks macro Friday. Great macros this week again.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Great shots. I love oranges neon or not.

Carol Blackburn said...

They are all wonderful photos, Susan.

Scrappy Grams said...

So juicy, tasty and beautiful to behold are oranges! Wish I had one right now.
As to odd, I am drawn to odd shots.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Fantastic macros- they are all so intriguing.

deb duty said...

I like your motto. I get so excited when I see just the right light. Love the photo of the keys. Great idea. I'm adding it to my long to do list of things I want to take pics of!

Ray said...

Love your shots!

Photogal said...

I love the composition of the candy shot. You could have easily had all of the candies in the frame, but the off center shot works nicely.

Rosie said...

Wonderful shots, Susan! And what a great motto! :-)