Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Scavenger 183, 185/365

Connecting with Ashley for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  The hunt is on!!  Punch on through to see many interpretations of this week's list.




This week's items were:  Capture the Sky, Everyday, Furry, Life, and Blurred....a fun list for sure and open to great interpretation.

Alfred Embroidery
Capture the Sky:  There have been soooooo many grey sky/snowy days this winter I wanted a blue sky shot for this item.  I'll totally give you that this is not a sky shot, but it has blue sky in it and great contrasts.  This old factory has been converted to a residence; I'd love to see inside.  I was enjoying this blue sky day....today-more &$@#*&! snow.


Coffee Curves
{185/365} Everyday:  I'm not sure I have coffee at home every day, but it is certainly a commonplace occurrence.  This is my favorite mug.  I like the stripes.


Car Window
Furry:  I was a bad pet mom this week....almost no pics of "the girls".  Had to go back a couple weeks for this sweetly pathetic shot of Tula Dot waiting patiently in the back of my car.  Love the afternoon sun on her fur and whiskers.  She had no right to look so forlorn-I'd just taken her for a wonderful ski and romp in the snow.  Rescue dog...whatcha gonna do?  I love my girl, hang-ups and all.
Old Barn
{183/365}  Life:  There was a hint of suggestion with this topic to find something representing "new life/growth"....but ain't nothin' growin' out of the snow or budding on trees as of yet.  This scene is typical of life around here.  I love the Andrew Wyeth quality of this old barn.


Dunes at Dusk
Blurred:  I caught these dunes blowing in the wind late one afternoon.  I love this shot, but boy was I some cold when I finished this walk.

Thanks for taking a moment to check out my scavenger hunt items.  Looking forward to being on the look out for the next list.

14 comments:

Rosie said...

A beautiful collection, Susan - I absolutely love your blurred shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful - I really love your LIFE shot!

Corrisande said...

I really love the last two. Both give me a nostalgic feeling of autumn-vacation as a child. Love the atmosphere :)

Scrappy Grams said...

I can't help loving the shot of Tula Dot, but the blurred shot stunning.

Carol Blackburn said...

Great shots, Susan. I wonder what is behind that barn door besides lots of dust and spider webs.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Blurred is gorgeous! And, I really love your take on life. Wonderful captures.

Jamie Lynn said...

I really like your blurred shot! That is a cool interpretation. Your life shot is very creative.

Tima said...

Fabulous blurred shot.

Carla Hutchins said...

That blurred shot is won.der.ful.

Jenn said...

Love your blurred shot! It is so beautiful!

Anika said...

Ooo, I too like the blurred image, nice motion and still soft.
I also think it's hilarious that you gauge how good of a mama you are by how many photos you take! That's awesome. ;)

Brooke said...

amazing stuff - AGAIN! I love your furry one and the blurred shot - you could have easily used the one from your header :D

Cat said...

I posted coffee as my "everyday" shot too! I really loved your blurry one you took!

Carletta said...

I'm really liking all your shots this week!
The life shot is my favorite with the dune image close behind.