Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today

Today I'm linking up with Communal Global.  I understand that this is an anniversary/birthday....happiest day to the contributers of this wonderful blog, one of my most favorite blogs out there.






This is my today.....
Out the Window
.....again
The view out my office window. Trying to keep my mood elevated.  Putting a lot of hope on tomorrow's groundhog report for no shadow; no running back in that groundhog hole-as a sign for early spring.

Tomorrow calls for another 14-20 inches of snow here in the area.  I think it might be another "snow day" from the office. 

This morning I was thinking about how I could use that time wisely.  I can deal with these things:

ChecksBills
IRSMoney

Thinking about this for tomorrow makes me much happier about today.
Hope your "today" is happy wherever you are.

6 comments:

Salma's Visual Notes said...

Looks like a very busy "today". Take care.

Jen said...

We're getting more snow today too with snow/mix of ice tomorrow. I know it's winter in New England but I'm tired of it! Oh well....at least I'm getting knitting and baking accomplished! :-)

Rosie said...

I agree - it looks like a really busy day! Have a wonderful day and a happy tomorrow!

Jamie said...

I'm freezing - but at least I'm not getting snowed on!

Ashley Sisk said...

That's too much snow for me but reminds me of the "Office's" Office.

Carol Blackburn said...

Way too much snow, Susan. Lucky you get to stay warm tonight. I, on the other hand, will be driving to work shortly in the cold and darkness and on those slippery roads. :) Feel sorry for me yet?????? Thank God I love my job!