Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today

Linking up with Communal Global for my today.  Check out other "todays" from around the world.



Driving down the street, you never know just what you're going to see.  Always good to have your camera along just in case something unexpected is marching along.  Case in point.

roadside

piggy

I don't know if this is the piggy that went to market, stayed home, got roast beef, got none.....or perhaps this was the one that went wee, wee, wee all the way home.  I'm just hoping this little piggy made it back home after his tour of the residential area.

That's my today.

11 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

LOL....I love how it looks like it's wearing high heeled shoes.........LOL

ToadMama said...

Now that's original. And funny. :-)

Clare B said...

Looks very much like she's off for a neighbourhood stroll.

Maddy said...

OMG!! That's too funny! Where did that little guy come from?

Ashley Sisk said...

I wonder what this piggy got at the market?

Rosie said...

Oh, this really made me smile! So gorgeous, Susan, I love it! This really teaches me to really never ever leave the house without a camera!! Thanks so much for visiting leaving such nice words for me - I do appreciate this so much!

Stephani said...

Love this. Great capture!

Jamie said...

Oh my! I will admit I saw a llama walking down the road not to long ago. My niece was thrilled - seems she knew what a llama was thanks to Dora the Explorer

Sweepy said...

Woof!
Poor thing!
I told them furries not to wander down the hooman road where they would probably end up as somebody's dinner!

Did he make it home safely?
Oh please drooly tell me that he did?

justine said...

wow what a great find on your travels! congratulations on your picture being chosen on project 64 too. Thanks for your lovely comments, will be interested to see what you think of ps, I think there is something wrong with me as I just can't get all those layers and clones etc.

Anita Johnson said...

So glad you had your camera! I hope he wasn't going to market either! I wish I had had my camera a few weeks back when I saw an older gentleman caring a 3' light up Mary and Joseph back to his garage in the snow. I guess Christmas was officially over.