Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weather 184/365

Linking up with Faith over at Simplicity for this week's photo challenge, weather.


I really, really, really didn't want this post to show snowing photos.  Really.  At this point I'm not down to my last nerve on the snow thing, I'm at like minus 4 nerves on the snow thing.  I'm trying to be a good sport, or even just a sport....grrrrrrrr.  But, I take photos of what the world, light, the moment offers.  Unfortunately this is pretty much what's been happening the last few days.  I will give you it's pretty, but I don't have to like it.  Hope it's sunny and fabulous where you are.


Snow Day


More Snow {184/365}
{184/365}



5 comments:

Randy said...

Wow that is so beautiful. Think positive, Spring is not far away.

Carol Blackburn said...

The snow on the long needle pine is neat. Hang in there Susan......as they say "this too shall pass, now would be nice."

Scrappy Grams said...

I'm right beside you with this snow, but that shot of the pine needles is fabulous!

Karin van D. said...

Unfortunately I have no sun to share. It's winter here still too, even though I have been wishing for spring for ages already or so it seems. Is this winter longer than winters before? I don't recall being this longing for the sun and warmth in earlier years. Oh well, the snow does make for lovely pictures.

That second shot is gorgeous!

Nicole said...

beautiful