Pages

Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Reflections

Linking up with the fabulous James for Weekend Reflections.  Check out more awesome reflections by clicking on through.

Chased down a couple sunsets this week.  Love me that afternoon light-not much of it left when I get out of work....but, more and more each day.  Yay.  Found some sunset reflections in unexpected places while I was out there chasing the light.


Car Reflections
I took Tula to the beach and noticed this lovely sunset along my car windows. Glad I didn't just jump in the car and drive away.

N L Pate Building
I've wanted to photograph this old car lot (now for sale) for a long time.  I love the hanging lightbulbs for "evening shopping".  I'd still like to try again when the snow isn't encumbering my ability to get close to the building.  The nice surprise was the pretty sunset and tree reflection in the window.

Have a great weekend.  Hope you find lots a pretty reflections.

10 comments:

Miss Becky said...

both are splendid photos. great notice on that first one. I too like that used car building and I personally think the snow adds something :) have a beautiful weekend Susan!

'Tsuki said...

This must have quite a sunset... Nice reflections !

Clytie said...

Beautiful pictures - that second shot looks like somewhere that would be fun to explore.

Dyche Designs said...

Great shots the first one is especially stunning.

Sylvia K said...

You did get some terrific, different reflections for today! Love them! Gorgeous sunset! It is fun where we find them once we start looking, isn't it! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Jamie said...

You always have the bests finds on Fridays for reflections - I look forward to this post every week.

Carola said...

Great shot. Love that colors.

Kay L. Davies said...

A sunset will always find a place to stop and reflect.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Jim said...

You have a great 'eye'! Very well done indeed. Love your reflections idea......will check out that link too Thanks.

Pat Tillett said...

Even looking at it here, the beautiful sunset was a surprise! Great photos...