Pages

Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Macro Friday

Linking up with Laura over at Blogging from Bolivia, for this week's Macro Friday.  Great shots normally abound so click thru and take a peek.

I'm glad that no one is following me around while I'm out taking photos.  They might have to call the sanitorium and request space for me. 

Here's a perfect example.  Why would anyone just HAVE to pull over and take a photo of this?...well anyone other than me.


Electric Shack
Small unkept utility(?) building I saw peeking out of the woods yesterday......ooooh.....slam on breaks and get out of the car for that, yes indeed.  I mean, it's hardly much larger than an outhouse, and not even presenting itself in good light.


Rusty Latch
However.......I love this close-up of the rusted door latch.  What pretty blues and oranges.




Old Hinge
And on the right side of the door, some interesting hinges that I added texture too-don't know why, they've already got a lot of natural texture.
Glad I pulled over-and glad no one took notice.  My sanity is in tact.

Happy Friday.

12 comments:

Dyche Designs said...

Love the rusted lock images . . . I always feel embarassed pulling over and taking photos and then I regret that I didn't. I need to go for it more.

Anika said...

LOVE those macros!! Totally worth a brief stay in the loony bin ;)

Carol Blackburn said...

Nice shots, Susan....just be careful when you pull over and remember to take your car keys with you. It's much easier to do now that the snow is melting away.

Jamie said...

Totally worth stopping - these are amazing.

rachel27b said...

Wow! Love the close ups of the rusty hinges!

Miss Becky said...

very eye-catching Susan. I see why you snapped. do'h!!!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

See you never know what takes your fancy. Nice rusty parts. V

Scrappy Grams said...

Hurray, glad you did!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love the latch. Seriously love it.
I am glad you pulled over : )
It was totally worth it!

Flower Photography said...

Love the rust and peeling paint.

Pam said...

I love shots like that and really enjoy trying to locate them to photograph. Great job.

Cat said...

I love your macro shots of the rust! I'm always on the hunt for fun contrasting colors like that and you captured them excellently! Beautiful!