Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Somewhat Wordless Wednesday 216/365

Linking up with and then she {snapped} for Wordless Wednesday, but with words.  I love the ambiguity of it all, and most the time I really can't totally shut up anyway.  This is a match for sure.



and then, she {snapped}
 
So inspiration from winter has totally dried up/greyed over/withered and here I sit waiting for spring and warmth-surely something inspirationally fabulous will happen when spring gets here, right?
 
Meanwhile a dear friend loaned me a tripod...yay.  It's actually been pretty cold here for the last week or so-too cold for fiddling and fumbling with a tripod with bare fingers-that is until last night when the lion finally piped down for a bit. 
 
Along about dusk I decided to set myself up on Main Street (well on the sidewalk) for a little motion fun.  I've never done this before-yessuh-inspiration in a blur.   I love this.  That's the photographer's jazz.
 

Red Blur
Red Blur


Whoosh {216/365}
{216/365} Whoosh


Zoom
Zoom

This last zoom, zoom, zoom, photo was my neighbor heading home-she gave me "the friendly wave", and since I was doing the tripod thing....I had a free hand to wave back.  Very cool.

Happy wordless, but not really wordless Wednesday to you.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

These blur photos are amazing!

Carol Blackburn said...

Interesting shots, Susan. Sometimes I feel like I move that fast at work.

Ashley Sisk said...

zooom zooom! Love it!

Scrappy Grams said...

Stunning! The blurs almost made me breathless. :)

lisa said...

Looks like you really made good use of this Susan!
Love these shots!

Mira said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! :) Nice shots!

Mom Photographer said...

great shots!!!

Anita Johnson said...

I JUST borrowed a tripod today...I'm doing anything I can to pass time until spring (OK, a bit dramatic here), but brown grass and gray skies are not inspiring me either. These are great shots....love the energy. Tomorrow I'm going to a Home and Garden Show. It better be spring inside the expo building!

urban muser said...

cool motion shots!

Miss Becky said...

man oh man, I'm behind. I love blurred images. you've done a great job here. very impressive!