Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Green P64

Linking up with Project 64 for this week's color, Spring Green.


project64 button




Spring Green

While my image is far from exciting this week, the taker of the image (that would be me) is delighted to see spring green at MY house.  Never have I been so eager for spring in my whoooooooole life, I think.  Remind me I said that next year at this time.  Hardy daffs undeterred by recent heavy snow pushing onward and upward to my gladdened heart.  Spring is actually going to happen.  Yay.

10 comments:

Carletta said...

Oh wow! Really unique shot!
We haven't had ice in awhile but I'm right there with you - spring is finally 'springing' forth.

Carletta's Captures

Scrappy Grams said...

Lovely sign of spring and spring green! :)

Dyche Designs said...

I'm loving signs of Spring as they reveal themselves.

Becky@ My Daily Journey said...

The miracle of life... lovely!

Maryvel Friesen said...

There really is hope of Spring, eh? Wonderful!

lisa said...

Gosh how I love this photograph Susan!! It is just everything that spring stands for to me.
Really, really wonderful!

Miss Becky said...

truly spring green. I love this shot Susan!

Brooke said...

I think it is pretty interesting and great match to spring green! Thanks for playing at project 64!

claires365 said...

I think this shot is very unique. Great photo for spring green

Lisa said...

I have almost the exact same photo as one of my header pics! Yes, I was excited to see my green shoots coming up through the late winter snow. So I think this photo is very exciting! :-)