Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Scavenger 215/365

Checking in with Ashley for this weeks Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  If you haven't tried this....you're missing out.  It's always fun and a great way to connect with other bloggers.






This week's list included:  Motion, Waiting to Click, In Fashion, Animal's Perspective, and Many.

Move

Motion:  Caught these bicyclists enjoying a beautiful, but breezy April afternoon yesterday.  It was too bright to do a motion blur, so I stayed still and let their pass by my perspective provide the movement.

Pansy
Waiting to Click:  I think by "waiting to click" the meaning was something entirely different than what I selected.  I've been "waiting to click" on something this beautiful and colorful since last September.  That's a long time to sit with your finger on the trigger.  Yay....spring.


Open {215/365}
{215/365} In Fashion:  I am so NOT the girl to ask about what's in fashion.  If it's not jeans and a t-shirt, I'm at a loss.  I'm guessing if you went into this shop, you might find something that would keep you current.


Beach Wall Weeds
Animal's Perspective:  I don't know what animal might be sniffing or sliding along in these winter hardy grasses.....but getting down this low is surely in-line with some kind of animal.  I was just down low capturing the gorgeous golden light.


Wells Beach
Many:  Late afternoon sun looks over Wells Beach, ME.....many quiet houses-most will be filled with fun and laughter 2 months from now.  Nice to see things sunny, yet peaceful and still, for the moment.

Thanks to Ashley for providing such a great list.  Have a great day.



13 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel the same way about fashion! I really enjoy your many capture!

deb duty said...

These are all such wonderul shots! The house on the beach is just beautiful and you composed it perfectly. I love the perspective for the animal shot too. And I totally agree. I'd rather be in jeans and a tshirt than anything else.

Kindred Spirit said...

These are all so lovely! I especially love your motion shots, & YAY spring, just beautiful :D I also really like your take on *in fashion*!

helena said...

blown away by your composition and the light in all the photos

Buckeroomama said...

"...since last September. That's a long time to sit with your finger on the trigger." LOL!!!

I'm really loving all your photos this week! My favorites, though, are the last two. The last one is so serene and I love the composition. :)

Tara said...

I love all of these, I love your many and your take of fashion is awesome!

Scrappy Grams said...

So agree with your fashion statement! Love the light in the animal perspective!

Ashley Sisk said...

There are some seriously wonderful shots in this collection - Love what you've done this week and I Hope you had a great weekend.

Linda R. said...

Your photos look wonderful.. All of them.. I love the shot of you animal perspective.. I was stumped on that one.. I am with you on the fashion.. Jeans and a t-shirt is all you can find me in also..

Brooke said...

Susan - you got some great ones. I love the animal perspecive shot!!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

That beach is fantastic, Susan! Wow. And, I love the animal perspective shot.

Woody said...

I like the whole sequence! The animal perspective it pretty neat. Regarding the motion blur, a Neutral Density filter will reduce the light entering the camera without affecting the color. It allows you to use a much slower shutter speed even in bright light.

Anita Johnson said...

I like what you found this week! An Animal's Perspective might be my favorite.