Pages

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tickle Me Pink P64

Linking with Project 64 for last week's color "Tickle Me Pink".

project64 button




Don't even want to say how long I've been looking for this damn color.  Egad.  Not delighted with the entry, but wanted to make an entry.  Looking foward to posting on next week's linky where I'm sensing more success.  Alas, here is what I'm going with.  Thanks for taking a look.  By the way, don't use this stuff, just reaching past it for the real sugar and a spot of cinnamon for my coffee.

Pink Packets

5 comments:

Spittin Toad said...

Funny...We opt for real sugar in my house too...but the best way to drink coffee is black! ;)
Denise

Scrappy Grams said...

I don't use the pink stuff either, but I do use Splenda. Have to or no sweets. So I'm glad for it.

Buckeroomama said...

Before all those reports came out, there was a time when I would use these... but now I opt for brown sugar.

Tezzie said...

Great job finding the 'right' pink! (if you know a family with a young girl, you might want to try there next time ;D There's no shortage of pink in our house, even though it's MY very least favourite colour! LOL)

Brooke said...

This is a great TMP find! Thanks for linking up with project 64!