Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today

Linking up with Communal Global for "today".







Today I'm thinking about how much I love a sunny day.  There isn't one today, but I'm thinking about it anyway.  I'm also thinking about my dear pets....looks like I'm not the only one who relishes a beautiful sunny day.  Hope you're having a sunny day-or at least dreaming of one.


Looking

Tula Dot totally knew I was hoping to get more than her profile....I waited; she waited; I grew impatient; she hung tough.  I like the shot anyway.  Perhaps my girl wanted me to shoot her "best" side.

La Vida Loca

In my next life I truly want to come back as my cat.  Does Princess P lead the life, or what?  No problem here striking a pose.

12 comments:

Miss Becky said...

Susan your pet photos are truly amazing. I love that shot of Tula - it is so intimate and beautiful. and you've captured that lovely half-sleep-but-still-keeping-my-eye-on-you look that cat's do so well. and great light too. how do you do that? oh wait, I know. it's LOVE.

Grandma J said...

Your pet photography is awesome!!!

Dyche Designs said...

Great shots, it's grey wet and dreary here today after a big thunderstorm rolled through during the early hours of the morning. Dreaming of sunshine, hope it's not long in coming.

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE your pets. So very sweet! Such lovely captures. Don't they add so much joy to our lives?

Mira said...

that is beautiful! I like the way you used light.

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh, for a moment there I thought the Princess was reclining with her paws up behind her head!
Good afternoon Susan.

Tamar SB said...

Love these, very cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tamar

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh to be an animal. Great shots.

Scrappy Grams said...

Of course Princess posed as would befit royalty! Tula knows her own mind, thank you very much. :)

urban muser said...

aah! these are so cute!

Serline said...

It's a public holiday here in Thailand, so I am going for a little photowalk with a few friends and neighbors. Definitely hoping for a bit of sun!

Margaret said...

Ha! I just took a cat and dog lounging photo. Plan on sharing it next week. But I'm with ya - I'm coming back as a cat!