Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two 223/365

Linking up with sweet Faith over at Simplicity for this week's photo challenge where the topic is two.  That's t-w-o, not to or too.



Had a couple rainy days lately (I'm good with that; rain is a snow eraser) so tough to get outdoor shots except betwixt and between.  Took the hound around the block for a quick walk while the rain was on pause a bit and grabbed this silly shot...but it does work for two.  Somehow the jagged line to the right made the shot appealing to me.  Two it is.
Thanks for taking a look...have a great day.

Down
{223/365} Down

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree - the crack in the makes the shot.

lisa said...

Love this one Susan!

Candace McClintick said...

very creative!! love the crack!

Ms. Becky said...

I too love this one. I'm not sure why or how, but your character shines through. it just screams "Susan".