Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Word(less) Wednesday 225, 227/365

Linking with Rachel over at "And then she {snapped}" for Wordless Wednesday, but with words.  Works for me.




and then, she {snapped}
 
What have I been seeing lately...
 
Mirror on the Wall
 
 
Oh well....I've had some colorful window decor "thingys" catch my eye. 
 
Curves {225/365}
{225/365} Curves
 
At the Window
 
I've got an "old dried up plantings at back door" thing happening.  Don't know what that's about.
 
Back Door
 
By the Back Door
 
And then there's the lone tree thing.  Must be a metaphor for something...perhaps something I don't want to think about.  I'll leave that for now.
 
Seaside {227/365}
{227/365} Seaside
 
One Tree
 
And then there's the...."Green Couch" thing.....
 
Green Couch
 
Free?  Sit a Spell?  For Sale?  Jus' Cuz?  Piss off the Neighbors?  Entice bored photographers and piss off the neighbors at the same time?  All or none of the above?
 
Thanks for letting me blab a smidge with my wordlessness.  I think my "Maine" is showin' a bit.  If I start spelling words that end in "er" with "ah" instead....alert the authorities.  Ayuh.



10 comments:

Dyche Designs said...

Beautiful images, love the curves your captured.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I really like the seaside shot.

Woody said...

That first shot makes my neck hurt, makes me want to buy one of those right-angle view finders. That seaside shot is really nice

Carol Blackburn said...

Love them all, Susan. Each makes a statement of it's own as to the uniqueness of your photographic vision. Wow, that was a mouthful.
Have a great day!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful world

rachel said...

ok, I LOVE the green couch shot. I'm pretty sure I'd hang that on my wall.

lisa said...

These are beautiful Susan.
I especially love the fourth one.
Just stunning.

Ms. Becky said...

I have a fave. and it's the green couch. and I really love the fabric hanging in front of the window - the lines and colors. and the dried up things at the back door too. and the seaside shot of the lone tree. any of these I would put on my wall. wanna do a swap? I don't know. I just had a fifth look-see and I'm really falling for the red seedpods with the white window frame on the red house in the background. you're really good.

Anita Johnson said...

I put two Lazy Boy chairs in our front yard...good for the taking. When I looked out later that morning, our dog was sitting on it. I wonder if I had put a couch out there if my husband would have layed on it? (-:

Clare B said...

I like the random couch shot - I think there's a series there somewhere. Lost couches and their stories. I'm sure this one has seen a few adventures