Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday plus blabbing 224/365

Linking up for Wordless Wednesday but with words at "and then she {snapped}".


and then, she {snapped}


I don't particularly like to wake up any earlier than I have to.....but it happens.  As long as the sun is awake I can stand it too.  Made good use of an early wake up today.  My K-9 companion was definitely delighted at the destination.  She thinks we should do this every day.  She might be right.

Morning Bokeh
                                           {224/365} Morning Bokeh

Morning Walk


Beach Shadow

Gentle Wave

Hint

Happy Wordless Wednesday....but with a few words.

13 comments:

rachel said...

great pictures, I especially love your shadow on the beach. makes me jealous!

Ashley Sisk said...

The light in the first shot is GORGEOUS!

Dyche Designs said...

Love those shots especially the length of that shadow.

Joanne said...

Love these!! Especially that last shot. You have quite a lovely walking companion as well.

Jamie said...

That shadow shot is so cool!

Scrappy Grams said...

Your dog blends in with her surroundings quite nicely. What long legs you have! :) I love all your shots, but that one made me smile.

Jaymi said...

beautiful, i love the light in these!

Clare B said...

the light in the first picture is just stunning. beautiful!

Amber said...

Beautiful shots!

Ms. Becky said...

I hear ya. not a morning person at all, but this morning it was wide awake at 6 a.m. after only a few hours of sleep. what you discovered in the early morning is something special. love that light in the first, and I always love Tula shots. I love the intensity of her look when she's out. your shadow shot is awesome, and the bent-over grass too. this is a beautiful wordless series Susan.

lisa said...

These are wonderful photographs Susan!
I especially love the last one.
Have a beautiful weekend!

Abi said...

So artistic, thought provoking and beautiful.

justine said...

the light on these shots is so great, makes me long to stroll along the beach with my dogs, really lovely shots.