Pages

Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fab Friday 260/365

Linking with Jen for this week's photo challenge on Fabulous Friday.  Thanks Jen.



Wisdom
{260/365} Inter-generational Wisdom

I love this photo.  This is Grammy Stone and Megan. 
Grammy is 90 and renowned for making the BEST cookies and having a kind and youthful spirit.  I don't know her well, she is a friend of my best friend, so we cross paths from time to time-often there are cookies involved.  Megan is my friend's son's girlfriend....and I'm guessing she's telling Grammy all about her prom dress, what time she's going to have her nails done, how patient/impatient she thinks her tuxedo clad date will be, and about how she'll be wearing her hair. 
I could be all wrong; they might be talking about the weather.

Have a fabulous Friday. 





6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great moment - this is a shot worth keeping!

Woody said...

I think the best photos are the ones that bring a smile to your face, and this one is ear-to-ear.

camaca said...

LOVE DETACHES

Scrappy Grams said...

Whatever it is, Granny is giving it her full attention. :)

Kristen Laudick Photography said...

This is great!

Carol Blackburn said...

Love the look on Granny's face. There could be many captions for this one. Great shot, Susan.