Pages

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Red Violet P64

Linking with Project 64 for this week's color find....red violet. 

project64 button



No Way!!  Plymouth Scamp in minty mint condition just hanging out in the parking lot near the fishing wharf....and, it was red violet.  How great is that?  I think I learned to drive on one of these....either that or it was a Dodge Dart-same thing, different brand. And not red violet, more like ugly ass brown.  But, it's all good.
Have a great day.

Scamp

9 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hey, I owned one of thos ugly ass brown Chevy Belairs as my very first car......stick shift even. Sturdy piece of work not like the plastic cars around today. Give me metal any day.

Jamie said...

What a gorgeous car - wouldn't mind driving that around town.

lisa said...

I love this car!!
Wonderful photograph Susan!

Side by Side said...

What a great capture. My husband would love to drive this one too!

Woody said...

Isn't it amazing how these old pieces of crap are now 'collectible'? I like the color, but nothing came from the factory like this :-)

Grumplestilskin said...

Fun shot! My college roommate had a neon-blue Dodge dart whose odometer died at around 90K, but the car just kept on running and running and running.

Thanks for the memory, too.

Leovi said...

Excellent tones, with a superb reflex

Missouri's Lilac said...

That is a great shot. It is so amazing when the perfect shot is found when you least expect it. Love the color!
AJ

Ms. Becky said...

that is one clean car, and you've framed the shot perfectly. how lucky are you? I don't believe it's luck just finding this car precisely when you need something of a particular color. I believe it's having a great eye for noticing. great notice.