Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Scavenger 247/365

It's Sunday again and time to link up with Ashley for this week's scavenger hunt.








This week's hunt: SOOC, Sprouting, Isn't it Ironic?,  Lazy, and Smells like Spring


Tula SOOC
SOOC: Tula, deciding if she should be scared or not by sounds in the distance.
(Jus' sayin'....looking forward to going back and making some adjustments to this shot-now I know the reliance on PS is becoming an addiction issue.)


Spring Color
Sprouting:  Perhaps I screwed this up...maybe a sprout comes from the ground....could I call this sprouted and be on the right track?  Oh what the hey, it's pretty.


Tiger
Tiger {247/365}
Isn't it Ironic?  When after shooting scenic landscapes....as you return to your parking spot you see something like this? The real image you should be shooting-the hell with the scenic tidal views.  Thank goodness I didn't miss it.  I love when a gift like this comes along...who would have thought I'd find a tiger right here in the chilly state of Maine?


Lazy
Lazy:  The mood in this sweet courtyard makes me want to be lazy and just sit and daydream.  If it were mine, I'm sure that I would.


Hot Dog
Smells like Spring:  Hot Diggity Dog is open.  Hot dogs, burgers, fries, grilled cheese....cheap.  The smell wafts through the air from 11:30-2:00 every day but Sunday.  I try to avoid it, but once in awhile a $2.00 hot dog is simply a must have.

Thanks to Ashley for a great list this week.  Took me more thought than usual to come up with a group of photos.  Hope if you're a mom you're having a great mother's day, and if you have a mom you're treating her just right.  I'm off to do that right now.

17 comments:

RainCityGirl said...

I love your lazy spot... and those tiger stripes are awesome - great catch.

Donna said...

Love the arbor shot!! Beautiful!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Love these, Susan...especially that ironic tiger!

Allison Hoffman said...

love the lazy shot - I would love to join you in the courtyard with a good book and an ice tea!

Ms. Becky said...

whoa, it looks like full spring mode there. Love the pink azalea, and the little guy at the hot dog truck. but my favorite? you already know. Tula's coat shows so beautifully in that shot. it's magnificent. she's one gorgeous animal. and her personality shines through so clearly in your photos that it's truly difficult to think of her as anything but a person....
have a great day Susan.

Jessaca said...

Great sprouting and lazy photos!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Something about your lazy shot is really cool and I love your isn't it ironic shot. I can't seem to see your SOOC shot anymore.

Brooke said...

That is a fantastic ironic shot. Love the ones that just jump out at you!

Abi said...

I really love your urban Tiger! So ironic, and a great photograph!

Buckeroomama said...

Love your Ironic shot; those shadows are just fantastic!

Cat @ No Wooden Spoons said...

Yum, love the hot dog picture. Just reminds you of summer and ice cream trucks. I could go for a $2 hot dog right now!

Anita Johnson said...

The car photo is excellent. I am trying to train my eye to see beyond the expected, but I'm sure I miss many opportunities. The other day what I thought I would crop out of the picture, became the picture. I find photography fascinating too.

Kamana said...

oh i love the stripy tiger :)

urban muser said...

yay! love tula.

justine said...

What wonderful shots and great lighting, I love your light and your dog!

lisa said...

Wonderful photographs for the prompts Susan! Tula is adorable, and I love the way the light is falling on the car. Wonderful captures!

Woody said...

They're all great, but I really like the creativity in the 'tiger' shot.