Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today

Linking with the lovelies at communal global with my today.  Check out many other "todays" by pressing on through.  You'll be glad you did. 



Wrong Feet
Wrong Feet

My brother's little girl is pretty independent/Daddy's girl depending on the moment.  Put her own sandals on, but OK if Dad pushes her around the yard in the stroller so she can take in a full view.  Her favorite color is pink....I feel a princess comin' on. 
Brother of mine, better start saving for a big wedding now.

Kids putting shoes on the wrong feet....that always strikes me as cute.  Extra cute if it's snow boots.  I'm in the wrong season (thankfully) for that.  Have a great "today".

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So sweet! I love when kids put their shoes on the wrong feet!

likeschocolate said...

My little one loves to wear his sandals and he wrong feet. Why? I don't know!

Scrappy Grams said...

too cute!

Anika said...

I think that's cute too! My little one is really into putting her own shoes on and off now too. It is funny to see her with them on the wrong feet...in an adorable kind of way ;) Cute shot!

Keetha Broyles said...

Cute indeed.

Rosie said...

So cute - I love your post with the photo! :-)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh, how sweet! That is so adorable when kids do that! :)

lisa said...

Wonderful photograph Susan!!