Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 273, 276, 278, 279, 289/365

Linking with Rachel at "and then she {snapped}" for Wordless Wednesday but with Words.  Thanks Rachel. 



and then, she {snapped}


Its great that words are allowed today....required-no, but allowed on Rachel's Wordless Wednesday.  I'm not very chatty today (and the world is likely thankful about that), but have a couple of snaps to share. 

I'm still working on my 365.  I'm on day 293 and still have not missed a day!  Yay me.  At this point with less than 100 days remaining, I am NOT going to miss a day.  There was a real rough day late last week where it was 10:30 p.m. and I was chasing the cat wandering around the house trying to get a somewhat respectable photo for "the day".  Here's what I came up with.....it will have to suffice.  The cat was not helpful.


Crayons
{289/365} Crayons

I know it's not horrible...but,  I can do much better.  Messing around in PS did not really enhance things either. 

Here are some of my 365 images that for one reason or another didn't get "their due" on my blog.  These offer me more hope/less embarrassment than my crayon shot....and today I've already got some snaps tucked away so that whole 10:30 at night chasing the cat thing won't occur again.



Yellow Beauty {273/365}
{273/365}  Yellow Beauty


Bathroom Window {278/365}
{278/365} Bathroom Window

 
Window Under the Stairs {279/365}
{279/365}  Window Under the Stairs


Old Garage {276/365}
{276/365}  Old Garage

Have a great day, with or without words.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Susan. Hope you are enjoying your week.

Ashley Sisk said...

Each of these shots is beautiful. Great work my friend.

Grandma J said...

Love them! I especially like the bathroom curtains blowing in the breeze

Scrappy Grams said...

love those shots, the yellow in the flower is outstanding! The only oral words in my humble abode are ones spoken to the cats.

Dyche Designs said...

Great shots, love the garage.

Woody said...

Keep up the great work, 365's not easy! I'm rather fond of the crayons.

I'm not working on a 365 project however, I moved to my new blog 6/28/10 and this Friday will be post #365. If I had a schedule, I'd be ahead :-)

I've been struggling to find the time, I have plenty of ideas!

Alana Jo said...

Great job. I love the garage shot!

Kay L. Davies said...

Some lovely photos here. I especially like the window shots.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Henrietta said...

I love the flower and old garage, good shots:)

urban muser said...

wow you are so close to finishing your 365! i think we started around the same time but i didn't last very long. great shots.

Crunchy Diva said...

those are great photos. can you guess which is my favorite if you guessed old gargage you'd be correct!!!!!!!!!! love me old buildings.

Courtney said...

These are beautiful! Really lovely shots, Susan!

Clare B said...

Susan I'm so impressed that you have continued your 365. I have started twice now and not quite been able to get past around day 90-100. I think it is such a great challenge but there is something that always stumps me.

camaca said...

the crayons one is amazing! great great photo!!!!!!365 wow!!!!!!!