Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 275/365

Linking with Rachel at "and then she {snapped}" for Wordless Wednesday, but with words.  Thanks Rachel. 

and then, she {snapped}


Llama {275/365}
{275/365}  Llama


Yah.  Whatever.  How complicated can life be when your existence is lazily hanging out in a field munching dandelions?  There's looking to the right; looking to the left, or even straight ahead.  There's gazing and grazing.  There's wondering what the other two shmoes that are also hanging out in the field are currently doing and the potential envy if they've selected a better spot to lounge and munch than you have.  There's the inevitable "yoo-hoo, come into the red barn" from farmer Joe before darkness.  Seems pretty carefree to me, and perhaps a smidge dull....but pretty good for the most part.  Do you suppose there's any money to be made there?

Hope your Wednesday is good, with or without words.  Enjoy a couple dandelions and some lounging if you can.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Stampmouse said...

ahhh cute

Crunchy Diva said...

what a cute looking fella just enjoying a lazy day love it.

Ashley Sisk said...

True true - I wish life was that easy.

Clare B said...

S/he looks very proud of her little spot in the field. Think it would be a pretty good way to pass a few days too.

Woody said...

I had to laugh, that shot just seems funny to me. I suspect a wide-angle shot of those dandelions from the llama's POV would be pretty interesting.

Kay L. Davies said...

Lovely llama, and you've described life in the field so perfectly!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Allison Hoffman said...

I can only imagine myself sitting in a field of chocolate cakes - what a life that would be :)

Ms. Becky said...

I think llamas have lips that look like they're always curled, and smug. and they also have a strange name - llama. what's up with that? you've summed it up pretty thoroughly I think. what a life.

Dyche Designs said...

Love this, it made me smile.

Grandma J said...

Llamas....I love llamas, and I love wordless Wednesays with words.

JM said...

What a beautiful image! Now you've made me feel a bit nostalgic as I'm thinking of my travels in Peru. :-)

Anita Johnson said...

What a funny picture...somehow I never would have placed llamas and dandelions in the same place. We have a lady in our town that raises them...she once told me to blow at their lips and yes, it did kiss me...sort of, but then it sneezed. Yuck. Sorry to disappoint, but the hummingbird photo is 3 images...I liked the "expression" on his face and couldn't decide what I liked best...I guess all three told the story of his flight plan better...always watchful!
Enjoy your day too! just like the llama.

Marla said...

Cute shot. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

lisa said...

What a life huh???
This is a wonderful photograph Susan.
Sweet little guy/gal!!!

Laloofah said...

I think that lovely llama has got it right. Lounging in a field of dandelions sounds like a pretty good gig to me, and it sure provided a wonderful photo op for you! We should all (including all other llamas, many of whom are not nearly so lucky) have it so good.

"The one l-lama, he's a priest.
The two l-llama, he's a beast.
And I would bet a silk pajama
There isn't any three-l lllama.

~Ogden Nash


:-)