Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hope I'm Not Too Late

Linking with Ashley for my Good to Wow edit.  Nothing like waiting 'til the last stinkin' minute.  I did do a whole bunch of other stuff this weekend though.  Does that count?  Thanks Ashley and Jill.

The theme this week was laughter.  Strangely a tough photo for me to find....neither my dog nor my cat do much laughing, and I'm just starting to get a little more comfortable taking photos of people, at this point preferring candids.

LaughterI found a photo of my friend Annie from last April.  April Fools Day-the last time it snowed.  I wonder why she was laughing....the both of us should have been crying.  Annie was gracious enough to let me edit her image. 

I have just started doing Good to Wow, so I followed Ashley's suggestion and checked in with Amanda over at Everyday Elements and got my first lesson on "a clean edit".  Who knew?  Here's my new and improved Annie.  There are still things I'd like to do to make the image better, but I also want to finish the laundry and get to bed early-priorities please.




This is the SOOC.






Annie (Clean Edit)
Annie
This is the edit version.  I think she looks better, but with that smile, she looks good no matter what.



4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Your edit is really subtle. Nice and clean!

justine said...

very nice edit!

Woody said...

I was hoping she wasn't wearing a turtleneck in this weather!

Very subtle edits and that's what it's all about!

Cedar said...

Great smile and edit! It is a great photo--you want to know exactly what she is laughing at so you can join in.