Pages

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Reasons 294, 306/365

Saturday afternoon....hot, but not humid, breezes curling through the windows-a much needed lazy day.  Thought I'd make a lazy post with some photos for no reason at all.  Why not?  I guess the reason would then be "just cuz".  Sharing a bunch of photos that got lost somewhere down in the pile.  How does that keep happening?  Blame it on the 365 I guess.

Hope you're having a lovely lazy day too, or if your day is all go, that it's for fun reasons. 

Only Birds and Me {306/365}
Only Birds and Me {304/365}
From an early morning photo walk....had the whole view to myself.  Serene.


Just Clover {294/365}
Just Clover {294/365}
Thought this turned out pretty for such a simple little plant/weed/grass/whatever.


Fence
Fence
One of those shooting something in the opposite direction, turn around and "wow" shots.


Silhouettes
Silhouettes
So far this summer, my best,most fun evening of shooting photos.  I still have a bunch I haven't processed.


No Parking
No Parking
Yup.  "I thought the no parking sign was meant for other people officer."  Wonder if this guy got a ticket.


Jogging
Jogging
I was all about the plant in the sun, but was really happy that the jogger came along....even better.


Pink Dogwood
Pink Dogwood
Can you believe I didn't know what dogwood looked like until last year?  And there's both pink AND white.  This one has some help from Kim Klassen's "dusty rose" texture.

Thanks for swinging by on my lazy day.

10 comments:

Scrappy Grams said...

all are lovely photos! as always, I love the water views!

Ms. Becky said...

you grab the most gorgeous beach/water shots. the early bird does get the worm, no? and the silhouette shot of the bridges. I think my fave though is the clover flower with the dogwood coming in a close second. the clover is at that perfect moment of open.
all great shots. it's hot AND humid here with dewpoints in the upper sixties and temps in the 90's so that is tropical Gulf air streaming up here to the Great Lakes region. the worst kind of air. myself, I prefer the cool dry Canadian air especially in July! stay cool, have a fun weekend Susan.

Kay L. Davies said...

So many beauties, I don't know where to start.
The clover shot is fabulous. I remember when I was 8, my class had far too many kids for two baseball teams, so there would be three sets of outfielders. I would be in the third set, far off in an orchard of unripe fruit, where I'd amuse myself by eating clover.
Even though I never ate it after that, it has remained one of my favorite things.
Another favorite is dogwood, the official flower of my home province, British Columbia.
All of your lazy day photos are fabulous.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

missing moments said...

These are all so good! Especially like the fence posts and being a sailor, the harbor!

lisa said...

Sure glad you pulled these out Susan.
Wonderful shots, especially the first one.
Hope you are having a good weekend!

helena said...

all so beautiful - I love your eye for composition

Paula said...

Beautiful images. The fence shot really grabbed me, rural heritage stirs :)

JM said...

The variety of images in your posts is wonderful! I always try to decide which I most like but sometimes I just can't, they're all awesome.

James said...

I always like to see the photos that you post. They always draw me in and give me a warm feeling. Maybe it's the great lighting or maybe it's something more. I just really enjoy them.

Rebecca said...

The fence shot is really cool!