Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skies the Limit

Finally linking up with Jill.....geez it ONLY took me to week #27 for Shoot and Edit, Good to Wow.  Hey I'd be happy with Good to Pretty Good.  Jus' sayin'.

I'm going to use one of these SOOC images I took as a storm front was passing by.  We'll see how they fare.  Got an opinion about which image is better? -I rather like them both for different reasons.  You can let me know whatcha think.



 


Passing Over week # 27-Skies the Limit
Passing Over


Along the Fence
Along the Fence

11 comments:

Tezzie said...

They're both great! But, that first one with the clouds could be really fun to work with if you're looking to do a dramatic edit :D

Ms. Becky said...

I like them both for different reasons. the first one i like the drama in the skies/clouds. there's some loftiness to it, and it's moodier than the other. the second photo is serene and light, in both the water and the sky. I'm really liking the grassy banks. my preference is the second, because of the light. fab photos Susan.

Ms. Becky said...

I like them both for different reasons. the first one i like the drama in the skies/clouds. there's some loftiness to it, and it's moodier than the other. the second photo is serene and light, in both the water and the sky. I'm really liking the grassy banks. my preference is the second, because of the light. fab photos Susan.

Ms. Becky said...

what just happened?

Kay L. Davies said...

I love the first one.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

LivingFree said...

I like the lighting in the second photo but the clouds in the first add some drama. Both are great captures.

Linda R. said...

Both shots look great. But if you told me I had to pick one I would have to go with the first one.. I like the clouds in that shot..

missing moments said...

Both are great but fave is the second.

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful - I love the horizontal.

James said...

I like both but I love the top one. Great looking clouds!

urban muser said...

gorgeous! i think i'd choose the top one.