Pages

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Grateful for Life's Bonuses

Linking with Kim for this week's Texture Tuesday.  Thanks Kim

kimklassencafe


The theme this week for Texture Tuesday was "Gratitude".  It didn't take long for me to choose an image that I'd been grateful to shoot.  I caught this beauty last week....while feeling a bit melancholy as I watched summer slide into fall, but grateful for a scene like this to remind me of the fading season.

This week's I used Scripted Autumn-2 layers and Sweet Treat-2 layers to texture my image.  I hope you have something wonderful to be grateful for too.


Gratitude
Gratitude

17 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautifully done. I'm grateful to be able to see photographs like yours.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Mira said...

Beautiful image! Grateful? Personally, I am grateful for my life and for having my husband home with me (as I military spouse I have many friends who are lonely and alone because their husbands are sent away).

Brenda said...

Susan,
Beautiful image - as I am in land-locked Ohio, I appreciate the opportunity to experience images like yours of water and sky and sunsets.

ShonEjai said...

The sunset it gorgeous! Very well done!

Woody said...

I'm grateful that I have a healthy family and blog friends that share wonderful images :-)

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Beautiful capture.

seabluelee said...

I came back from vacation to find that fall had arrived while I was away. I'm not ready for it, nor for the winter I know is close behind. But like you, I'm grateful for the beauty of this place where we live. Your image is a beautiful reminder of that.

Kathy said...

Sooooooo beautiful!

Kathy

missing moments said...

Such beauty I can view forever!

Pat said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Jamie said...

So beautiful and serene

Carol Blackburn said...

Great shot, Susan. Grateful for the chance t see you wonderful photos.

Branson said...

Lovely!

Michelle said...

Beautiful sunset, nice textures!

lisa said...

What an amazing image this is Susan!

Ms. Becky said...

your water scenes are unequaled. I can't even tell that you've textured this one. I like it a whole lot - the colors are dreamy. happy day Susan.

Anita Johnson said...

I feel the same way about fall, so much beauty, but melancholy none the less. Beautiful image!